Representation from an Established and Reputable New York Firm
With over 30 years of experience, the Law Office of David Lacher provides individuals and businesses with high quality and cost-efficient legal representation. The firm represents clients in New Rochelle, Westchester County and throughout the New York metropolitan area in real estate, business law and estate planning matters.
The firm represents businesses and individuals in both residential and commercial real estate transactions. This includes purchases, sales and leases of single and multi-family homes, commercial and mixed-use buildings, and individual condominium and co-op apartment units.
- Commercial real estate: The firm works with clients in commercial real estate matters, including the acquisition or sale of commercial real estate, negotiating and drafting leases, and reviewing financing agreements.
- Residential real estate: The firm represents clients who are buying or selling a primary residences and vacation homes, including condominiums, co-op apartments and vacant land.
As a former commercial litigator, David Lacher understands the importance of meticulously drafting and reviewing every element of contracts. Contracts govern the operation of almost every commercial transaction, including mergers and acquisitions and small business operations. An experienced lawyer can help ensure that all contracts are unambiguously outlined. He helps businesses draft employment contracts, employee handbooks and assists clients in navigating the various federal and state rules which govern labor relations.
In addition to being an excellent contract drafter, defender, and interpreter, Mr. Lacher can help you all of your business law needs including:
- Business entity formation (corporations and LLCs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchases and sales of businesses
Wills and Trusts
Mr. Lacher works with closely with each client to understand the dynamics of his or her family and draft an estate plan that meets that client’s particular needs. A typicalestate planning package includes:
- Wills: The firm helps clients clearly dictate how they would like their assets distributed.
- Trusts: The firm drafts revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts and life insurance trusts.
- Living wills: The firm works with clients to document how they would like health care handled if they are ill or incapacitated.
- Health care proxies: The firm helps clients name someone else to make health care decisions on their behalf if they are unable.
- Financial powers of attorney: The Lacher team assists clients with the legal documentation required to empower another person to make financial decisions on their behalf if they become incapacitated.
Land Use & Economic Development
The firm represents businesses and individuals in all aspects of land use, including zoning and other economic development initiatives. Founding partner David Lacher served for more than 9 years as a member of the Board of the New Rochelle Industrial Development Agency (IDA). He also has appeared successfully before the New Rochelle Zoning Board, New Rochelle Planning Board and New Rochelle Board of Assessment Review.
- Zoning & Land Use: Applications for area variances, use variances, site plan approvals and other administrative matters.
- Industrial Development Agency (IDA) & Other Economic Development Projects: The firm assists clients in seeking economic incentives for new development projects and in obtaining approvals of local departments of development.
Contact The Law Office of David Lacher
The firm offers real estate (including zoning and other land use and economic development assistance), business law and estate planning representation. Schedule an appointment by contacting the firm online or by calling 914.355.5900.